Whether they result from vehicular accidents, falls, or other traumatic events, brain injuries can transform lives in an instant. Victims often experience permanent physical and cognitive impairments, drastically affecting their quality of life. If you or a loved one has sustained a brain injury due to another’s negligence, the attorneys at Benoit Law Firm, PLLC can help.
Our Charlotte brain injury lawyers are well-versed in this complex area of law, aiming to hold responsible parties accountable for their actions. From consultation to settlement, we will be by your side every step of the way, fighting for the compensation that you deserve.
Why Choose Our Charlotte Brain Injury Lawyers?
- Since 2011, our firm has fought for the rights of injured people in Charlotte. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients, including brain injury victims.
- Brain injury claims can be complex. We will leverage our skills, resources, and network to craft a compelling claim in your favor and prove your right to compensation.
- Our personal injury attorneys understand how challenging a brain injury can be. We’re flexible and client-focused; we can travel to you and offer evening and weekend appointments.
Common Causes of Traumatic Brain Injuries
A traumatic brain injury (TBI) occurs when a sudden trauma causes damage to the brain, potentially leading to life-long cognitive, physical, and behavioral impairments. TBIs can result from a variety of causes, some of the most common ones include:
- Car, motorcycle, and truck accidents
- Sports and recreational activities injuries
- Acts of violence such as assault and gunshot wounds
- Falls, especially in children and the elderly
- Medical malpractice, like surgical errors or incorrect medication
Pursuing Legal Action after a Brain Injury in Charlotte, NC
If you or a loved one suffered a TBI, your life can change forever. You could face thousands of dollars worth of medical expenses, placing a significant financial strain on your family. At the same time, you may lose your ability to work temporarily or permanently and cope with significant physical and emotional trauma as you adjust to a new way of living.
In these situations, you deserve fair compensation for these losses. If someone else caused the accident that led to your TBI, you have the right to pursue an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party.
You can recover a settlement to pay for many types of damages, such as:
- Past and future medical costs
- Disability accommodations
- Property damage in the accident
- Lost wages and loss of future earnings
- Emotional and physical pain and suffering
How a Charlotte Brain Injury Attorney Can Help
When filing an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit, proving negligence and establishing the full extent of your damages can be complex. That’s where a brain injury attorney in Charlotte from Benoit Law Firm, PLLC can help.
We will meticulously build your case, gathering evidence, and consulting with medical experts to establish the cause and extent of your injury. We’ll negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf, aiming to secure a fair settlement that covers your current and future needs. If necessary, we are prepared to take your case to court to achieve maximum results.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Benoit Law Firm, PLLC Today
If someone else was responsible for your brain injury, Benoit Law Firm, PLLC can help recover the compensation that you deserve. Contact us today at (877) 600-7212 to schedule your free consultation with our Charlotte brain injury lawyers.